School Payroll Solutions
Principle elements of our schools payroll service
• We will validate input data, Double check data where relevant. Raise and resolve queries with relevant contact.
• Issues relating to teachers pay spines.
• Input & amend new starters, existing employee’s details.
• E mail time sheet entry.
• Process payroll.
• Management and application of Student Loans, SSP, SMP, SAP, SPP court orders and other legislative responsibilities.
• Starter and leaver calculations with P45/P46 management.
• Pension Administration. Teachers & non teaching staff Teachers & Local Government Pension deductions handled.
• Calculation of holiday pay.
• Produce comprehensive payslips and easy to read reports which can be tailored to your individual requirements.
• Monthly School pension reports to your LEA Annual service returns for your pensions.
• Forward payments of employees net pay into their bank accounts on the schools behalf.
• Direct dealing with third parties e.g HM Revenue & Customs, DWP and pension administrators. P32 payments to HM Revenue & Customs.
• Help line facility on hand to respond to all payroll related queries. Reply to every telephone message within 24 hours. Reply to every letter within 48 hrs.
• Archiving of company payroll records.
Payroll year end
• We will complete all year end processing, compiling all year end reports, forms P60 for distribution to staff members. E -file form P14 and form P35 to HM Revenue & Customs by the statutory deadline on your behalf.
If you require any further information about our schools payroll service or a quotation please click here or contact us on 029 2021 7231. Alternative we can also be found in Scemes Ltd Headteachers and Bursars Handbooks.